Dental Bridge bridges the gap between two or more teeths.It is a common, affordable and low risk treatment for missing teeth. The typical bridge having one or more artificial teeth is known as pontics.
- It restores your smile.
- Restore the ability to proper chew and speak.
- It maintains shape of your face.
- Avoid remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- Traditional Bridges
- Most Common type of bridge.
- It is made up of either porcelain fused to metal or ceramics.
- It involves creating a crown for the tooth or implant on either side of the missing tooth, with a pontic in between.
- This type of bridges is used only when there are adjacent teeth on only one side of missing teeth.
- It usually used to replace only one tooth.
3.Maryland Bonded Bridges
- Also called resin-bonded bridge.
- It is made up of plastic teeth and gums supported by a metal framework.
- There are metal wings on each side of bridge. It is bonded to your existing teeth.
Dental bridges last for long time. You must ensure to practise good oral hygiene. Keep your gums and teeth healthy. Use fluoride toothpaste twice a day and flossing daily. Also see your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings. Avoid chewing hard foods, ice or other hard objects after the treatment.
Before saying ‘yes’ to your dentist, you must know about the treatment. Also you have to select best dentist.
Cosmozone is one of the best dental clinic in greater noida.They offers various treatments such as root canal treatment,dental implant,dentures,faciomaxillary surgery,bad breath problems,gummy smile,teeth whitening,teeth cleaning.