Dental implants are artificial tooth roots used to support a restoration for a missing tooth or teeth and helping prevent jaw bone loss.Dental Implants procedure have changed the face of dentistry over the last 25 years. Implants are a safe and well-established. It will last for as long as you care for them.
- Tooth decay
- Root canal failure
- Gum disease
- tooth injury
- Excessive wear and tear
Advantages of Dental Implant
- Better Appearance
- Improved Performance
- More comfort
- Easier eating
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved oral health
Types of Dental Implant
- Endosteal implants:This type are placed in the jawbone and commonly used.
- Subperiosteal implants:These type are placed under the gum on the jawbone and usually used in patients who have a shallow jawbone.
How dental implants are done
- first examine the mouth and take x-rays of teeth,mouth and jaw.
- Then put a dental implant into the jawbone beneath the gum tissue.
- Attach an abutment to the implant.
- An artificial replacement tooth is made and attaches it to the abutment.
- A fixed bridge is anchored to dental implants while replacing the teeths.
After Dental Implant Surgery
Do not touch or disturb the wound.Your dentist will give you instructions on how to look after your implant.
Cosmozone Dental Clinic
Cosmozone is one of the most popular dental clinics in Greater Noida. It offers a wide range of services such as facial cosmetic surgery,cosmetic dentistry, dental implant services.