problems of the inside of the tooth, or the dental pulp. It is a way to save teeth that
might otherwise have to be pulled.
The need for root canal treatment can occur as the result of:
- A deep cavity
- Repeated dental procedures to the same tooth
This treatment is often indicated when the patient experiences:
- Dull pain in the tooth or area,
- Swelling that becomes increasingly uncomfortable,
- A throbbing pain,
- A small pimple or blister that doesn't go away over time
The infection can be treated in two ways. Sometimes the tooth is removed completely by the dentist and sometimes the root canal system of the tooth is removed. The latter is called root canal treatment .During treatment, the diseased pulp is removed and the pulp chamber and root canals of the tooth are cleaned and sealed.
The root canals of a tooth are the parts of the pulp cavity which are inside the roots,
and in a healthy tooth contain the vital (live) pulp tissues. The pulp is made up of
mostly nerves and blood vessels. The nerves inside the tooth are responsible for
transmitting feelings of pain and temperature inside the tooth. Root canals have
different shapes in each tooth. They can also vary between different people and
races, and they also can narrow as you get older.
A permanent crown or filling is usually needed after the root canal is filled. A crown is then made by a technician that fits the drilled tooth perfectly, using the relevant information gotten from the dentist. But until the permanent crown is made, a temporary one is fitted onto the tooth.
Here are some facts to note:
1. Your lips and gums will remain numb after the surgery until the effects of the anesthetic subside.
2. You may have to use a painkiller to reduce throbbing pain which you may experience after the surgery. This pain can last for up to 2 days.
3. The permanent crown may need to be repaired after some time. They can come loose after months of use.
4. In severe cases of tooth decay or infection, extraction of the tooth is a far better option. Going through the pains involved in root canal treatments would definitely not be worth it if that was the case.
Cost of root canal treatment in India is less than other countries. Cosmozone is one of the top dental clinic in Greater Noida. Dr Pavan patil is well experienced dentist in India, at Greater Noida. We offer rootcanal treatment at affordable rate.
For more details,
Gmail : email@example.com